A development application has been submitted for a petrol station and fast food outlet, located at 66-108 Ipswich-Rosewood Road, Amberley.
Designdesigned by Peter Nelson Design, the the proposal is for a single storey fast food building located near the northern boundary, with the service station and fuel dispensing canopy located in the central/western part of the site.
– Fast Food Outlet (140m²)
– Petrol station (140m²)
– 8 barrels on the forecourt
– Fuel canopy over 8 fuel dispensers
– Loading dock
– Service station / GFA shop 140m²
– New underground fuel storage tanks, with divided compartments
– shared parking spaces
– Single story building height
– Forecourt awning
– Illuminated sign on pylon
– Interior vehicle access.
Planners at Peter Nelson Designs & Town Planning state that “the development proposal complies with the relevant planning scheme and codes, as well as the town plan, and should be assessed as assessable. The proposed development is consistent with the designated area that provides for this type of development at this location. The site is considered unconstrained and capable of being developed as proposed without affecting the amenity of the area”.
The proposals aim for 280 m² of gross floor area (GFA) to be placed on the site area of 10,775 m².
We encourage you to like Your neighborhood Facebook pageto be updated on other projects or development.
Application information and references
– Filing date: May 19, 2022
– Council reference: 4599/2022/MCU
– Address: 66-108 Ipswich-Rosewood Road, Amberley
– Area: Regional Business and Industry Buffer and Regional Business and Industry Survey
– Neighborhood plan: N/A
– Bid report: Peter Nelson Designs & Urbanism
– Design Drawings: Peter Nelson Designs & Town Planning
– Traffic engineering: PTT
– Interactive image: Google Streetview and Aerial
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter
Did you like your neighborhood?
News articles are presented in an impartial manner based on publicly available information that includes referenced links allowing the reader to obtain any additional information. The facts of proposed government projects, press releases, educational upgrades and development applications are based on information available at the time of the publication, with information taken directly from the company’s websites, press releases and application development materials. We reference all of our information at the end of articles and promote creators with links back to the website.
(Visited 500 times, 1 visits today)